Do you have memories of me? My friend did a post and I thought this would be fun.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog (if you want) and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll check your blog to see if you've copied this to play.I would love to read comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember being in our apartment in Rexburg, looking out our window & seeing a guy across the way looking out his window waving at me. I remember telling Cory that some guy was looking over at us...and it was Eric!! We soon became great friends & I can't believe it has been 8 1/2 years. You were pregnant with your 1st boy. We spent lots of time together, having dinner at each others houses & hanging out with the Averills also. I remember your cool green egg bbq!! I loved your Georgia accent also!I remember Cory being at your house playing Playstation when we found out he was accepted to BYU Hawaii. I also loved that they would whistle to each other through the window...I had forgotten about that! I do miss those days sometimes. But I am glad that we are still friends!
I remember---when we were kids (sharing the sewing room)--we were going to run away for some reason, so we started throwing everything that we wanted to take with us on a sheet and it ended up that we had packed about everything in our room so we decided not to run away!
Post a Comment