We haven't had too many rides with daddy lately- it's getting close to that time of year when the leaves are changing colors, we're thinking about pumpkins and Halloween. So that means that Eric has to work extra hours at work and some more hours on the weekends. I love this picture because Jace thought it would be cute to wink (as if he's not already cute enough).
Jace turned 5 on July 22nd. He helped pick out the "Dudes" for his cake. I can't believe that he is getting so big. Anyone know how to keep them from growing?
Jace and Mommy.
Pres & JaceRemember the times you actually got along with your siblings? They will sit like this and spin for hours. I love it when they play so well together.
1 comment:
FUN! I like the pics! :) Those boys are looking so big! :) Take lots of pics! That's how you can keep them young....in the pics!
Post a Comment