Well as our summer break comes to an end I can not wait. I have been back to school shopping and getting all the clothes, new shoes, and all those school supplies - It's coming up... Yes the first day of school...... We asked the boys last night who was excited about going to school. Everyone but Kenny raised their hand. Preston looks over and says "Kenny, we get to use our new backpacks!" We just laughed. It's been a summer full of the pool and trips to the library. But Mommy is so ready for the boys to be in school again. I love them to death but some days they just don't get along and it makes for a long day. So - the countdown is on... six days until they ALL go. Can you actually believe it... my baby just turned 5 last week and now he's off to school. He's been very hesitant about even talking about it - so we will see how his first day goes. As for me - I have to put off school for a semester - I need to be a resident for a year and then I will apply...... so I will be working or taking it easy.... watching TV and eating Bon Bons.
We will be moving again in a few weeks...... we are renting a house across the street. It's a house and there is a back yard (which we are very excited about). Hopefully we will make friends that can come play at our house. They boys have missed that so much.
Anyways - that is my update for now..... I'll post pic's of the boys in their new backpacks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow...school starts early!
That's great that you will be in a house. I'm sure you will make friends fast!
Post a Comment