Tuesday, September 16, 2008

School Pictures

School started here so early this year. We loved our summer break but are so glad to beback in school. These are a few of the pictures from the first few days of school. I don't kow what Preston was making this weird face for but Jace's cute little hat , just adorable I think -inspired by the book The Kissing Hand - Jace is still enjoying school. He still has his days where he cries at school and misses mommy. We are getting better though.
Lunch with Kenny - I try to eat with them every so often. It's the first year that I have been able to do that.
Check out these cool rocks. I am not sure why but the kids bring these little "gifts" home for me pretty much every day. Some come out in the wash - I guess it's better than other things huh?
This was Preston's trailer. He found out he was going to be in a trailer this year at his open house.... he thought it was so sool. After the first two weeks of school they moved his class inside in a classroom..... I guess they had room after all. Preston is glad beacuse he's not so cold in the building. You know how the air conditioners can be in those traiers... kick on all the time and then freezesyou out.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

school--I can't wait for those days!!just preschool will be great!! The boys look so happy! Lets hope it lasts!

Elise said...

Braiden brings woodchips home in his shoes every day I make him dump them out on the step before he comes in. It seems that my kids always have pockets full of sand. BOYS!!!