
This is one of my favorite times of the year. I love when fall comes and everything starts to cool off. When I say cool off I more so mean that it's still in the high 70's and it may get to the mid 60's at night. Yes the kids are still wearing shorts to school. There have been a handful of days that I sent the boys to school in pants. I pick the boys up from school and after we arrived home Preston runs inside and the phone is ringing..... he's all like running.... it's my mom. My mom asks the usual questions like "How was your day?" "What are you doing?" "Did you have a good day?" and Preston responds (to the last question) "My mom made me wear pants today and I was SO hot all day. " Then the phone gets passed over to me.... My mom tells me what he said, we both had a pretty good laugh. He is just the funniest child ever. I finally decided I guess I should try checking the weather more diligently to see if it's going to get hot in the afternoon or what - cause if I don't - I'm goin' to get in trouble.
I posted a picture of Preston when he was probably 1 - just the cutest and sweetest daddy's boy . Who knew he'd grow up to be so opinionated? I still love those cute little cheeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment