Tuesday, October 21, 2008
I am a coupon freak
Ok - I watched Oprah last week - there was this show on there about this lady that slashes her grocery bill in half and gets tons of free stuff by getting 3-4 Sunday papers a week and clipping the coupons.... I have gotton so mich stuff for free this week just from clipping last week and this week. You guys should go check out this web site and try it. I got free excedrin, free shampoo, free cereal this week. That is just a few things that I got great deals on this week. Go check it out.... www.couponmom.com read her free ebook. It will tell you what to do. I did it for a week and I am hooked. I am never paying full price for any shampoo or soaps again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are a freak!! :) But it's awseome!! I printed my first coupons the other day!! I'm getting ready to SAVE!! :)
Post a Comment